1. A verified e-mail must be retained by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. for all online shopping. The Products will be delivered to the Customer within five (5) working days from date of the purchase order.
2. The Customer makes a purchase of HK$500 (including the price of discounted Products) or above is entitled to free delivery service. If the purchase amount is less than HK$500, extra amount of HK$80 per delivery is required.
3. Delivery service is only applied to Hong Kong. Delivery service to other territories outside Hong Kong is not provided. No delivery service on 1st , 2nd and APITA stock taking days of Chinese New Year.
4. Extra delivery fee will be charged to the following locations:
Tung Chung & Ma Wan
HK$150 per delivery
HK$350 per delivery
5. For delivery of the Products to Outlying Island (include Airport, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, Cheung Chau etc.) and private stores, we will not provide delivery service temporarily. For delivery of the Products to Sands Street (To Li Terrace, Ching Lin Terrace, Hee Wong Terrace, Tai Pak Terrace and Tse Land Terrace) in Hong Kong Island or any other locations which are unreachable by a truck and it requires us for an entry permit and/or a closed area permit application, we will deliver the Products to the nearest location reachable by a truck only and the Customer needs to arrange delivery of the Products for the remaining distance by himself.
6. Time of delivery will be notified to the Customer by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.'s delivery staff one (1) day prior to the delivery date designated by the Customer. In the event of a traffic and bad weather problem, delay may be caused in delivery. Delivery service shall not be available when Black Rainstorm Warnings or Typhoon Signal Number 8 or above is hoisted and alternative delivery date will be arranged.
7. For the request of phone contact before delivery, the Customer is required to make remark on "delivery Information" in APITA UNY e-Shop. The Customer shall arrange a person to receive the Products within one (1) hour from the telephone contact. Any delay in receiving of the Products shall be responsible by the Customer.
8. Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the delivered Products if the Customer requests to put the Products outside the door of the delivery address or other place designated by the Customer.
9. If the Customer requires us to delivery the Products to places where there is no lifts, it should be clearly stated on the Delivery Information. In such case, Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.'s delivery staff will contact the Customer for special arrangement.
10 The Customer must fill in details of delivery address (such as district, street, building, floor, etc) clearly, accurately and completely.
11. If the Products include alcoholic drinks, tobacco products or any other items which are prohibited to be sold to a minor, a person aged eighteen (18) or above with his identification card must be present to receive the Products. If no such person is present, the delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. and the Customer and in such case, Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. reserves the right to charge the Customer an extra delivery fee.
12. The Customer has any enquiry please contact 2885-0331.
2019 All rights reserved by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.