Personal Data and Privacy Statement
Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. respects the privacy rights of visitors to this Site and of the Customers who use APITA UNY e-Shop services. No personal information is required to access this Site and real names need not be used except when ordering any Products or services. No orders are accepted from anyone who is under eighteen (18) years of age.
- A. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- A1. The Customer authorizes Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. to collect, retain and use personal information about the Customer for the following purposes:
- a. providing the on line shopping services to the Customer;
- b. processing a sale and purchase of the Products transaction and receiving payment of the price of the Products from the Customer;
- c. processing the Customer's application for the credit card payment and assessing the Customer's credit-worthiness;
- d. undertaking any dealings or transactions with the Customer and providing continuous services to the Customer;
- e. enforcing of any legal or other rights Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. may have against the Customer including credit search and collection of payment of the price of the Products;
- f. sending the Customer any advertising and/or promotional material;
- g. conducting research on new services for the Customers;
- h. customizing pages for the Customers and putting together the Customers shopping lists;
- i. notifying the Customers of special offers or new products, updates to this Site, promotions;
- j. performing statistical and analysis of the Customers' behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of various areas of the Site and providing this information to advertisers together with information as to the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their banners;
- k. making such disclosures as may in Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.'s opinion be required for any of the above purposes.
- A2. The Customer further authorizes Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. to collect personal information about the Customer from the Customer or any other source available to Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. including but not limited to credit referral agencies, the Customer's bank (present and past), any other suppliers of products and services to the Customer and other persons or companies with whom the Customer will have been associated.
- A3. The Customer is aware that in the event that sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. then his application for registration to APITA UNY e-Shop may not be accepted.
- A4. The Customer is aware that any personal information supplied by the Customer will be retained by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. and will be accessible to Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.'s employees and other persons or bodies corporate engaged by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in A.1 herein, or to third parties as stated in the Personal Data and Privacy Statement and the Customer authorizes Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. to disclose all or any part of any personal information provided by the Customer to such third parties.
- A5. Unless the Customer request Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. to dispose all personal information supplied by him, the Customer acknowledges that Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. shall retain all such personal information and may continue to contact the Customer with marketing information even after the Customer's registration is cancelled or withdrawn.
- A6. The Customer has the right to inquire whether Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. holds the Customer's personal data, and to request access to and correction of such personal data by contacting email@example.com.
- B1. Personal information held by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. relating to its online customers or to visitors to the Site will be kept confidential but Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. may, as it deems necessary, provide this information to third parties including but not limited to Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. advertisers, associated companies or contractors/agents or other network operators who perform certain tasks for Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. in connection with the provision of Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.'s services to its online customers and to visitors to this Site.
- B2. In compliance with any statute and subsidiary legislation which are enacted and effective in Hong Kong, the personal information provided by the Customer may be disclosed to government bodies and other regulatory authorities, individuals or cooperation who have the right to such data and information as prescribed by applicable laws.
- B3. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal information sent or posted to the Site, or any part of the Site by online customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet its customers' needs.
- C. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. on this Site is stored in a secure and safe place.
Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. may use 'cookies' on this Site in order to:
- enable tighter security;
- enable online customers to keep browsing and adding products to their shopping basket;
- personalize sites for customers; and
- build online customer or visitor profiles
The Customer who wants to disallow cookies can do so on his Web browser.
- D. LINKS
This Site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you leave this Site and Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd. does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left this site.
2019 All rights reserved by Unicorn Stores (HK) Ltd.